Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Level 5 - Falconwing Square



I have now arrived at Falconwing Square, just south of Sunstrider Isle. This day's journey has tired me much and I must unload these worldly items to the local merchant. I make little to no profit of course and unfortunately there have been no beggars or those in need for me to empty my heavy pockets. The inn keeper Delaniel says Silvermoon City is less than a days journey towards the rising sun here. There I can finally offer what I can to the Holy Church.

Items Sold:
  1. Frayed Tender Vine x7: 35c
  2. Smashed Petal x5: 30c
  3. Unkempt Gloves: 1c
  4. Shoddy Chain Boots: 3c
  5. Unkempt Pants x2: 4c
  6. Neophyte's Mace: 7c
  7. Scraggy Leather Pants x2: 4c
  8. Wraith Fragment x9: 54c
  9. Sparkling Dust x9: 45c
  10. Unkempt Bracers: 3c
  11. Unkempt Cloak x2: 4c
  12. Sunstrider Shield: 16c
Repair Costs: 19c
Money in Bag: 9s 24c

No comments: