Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Level 11 - Farstrider Retreat



A few moons have past since I have progressed my journey. I have since left the glory of Silvermoon City and am now in the confines of the Farstirider Retreat. Many of the quests and task I have done have involved retrieving and delivering items such as the Magister Apprentice's Journal and the Amani Spearcrafter's hammer. Lieutenant Dawnrider did ask me to aid her in her war agains the Amani trolls but such a request I cannot fullfil. Why do so many ask a priest for war?

Items Sold:
  1. Silk Wristbands: 8c
  2. Ripped Wyrm Scale x9: 1s 35c
  3. Well Watcher Gloves: 2c
  4. Mana Residue x29: 69c
  5. Patchwork Bracers: 14c
  6. Withered Staff: 68c
  7. Worn Leather Vest: 67c
  8. Patchwork Cloak: 7c
  9. Dimly Glowing Eye x2:30c
  10. Loose Chain Gloves: 11c
  11. Robes of Silvermoon: 6c
Repair Costs: 34c
Money in Bag: 16s 48c

No comments: